Saturday 13 February 2016

Ten quotes for her on valentines day

Valentines day is almost here and the CEO of foliwap blog has come up with some amazing quotes you could say for your baby,girlfriend,wife,cuddle bunny,cup cake

1.Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Happy Valentine’s Day

2.What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. Happy Valentine’s Day

3.Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.

4. 48+2 Members can sit in a Bus. 5+1 can sit in a Car. 3+1 can sit in a auto 1+1 can sit in a Bike. Only 1 can sit in my Heart, That’s ‘YOU’ My dear valentine

5. I just wanted to tell you, on this very special Valentine’s Day: I’m exceptionally thankful you lowered your standards enough to date me.

6. You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.

7. Forever is not a word rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there.

8. I don’t need a burning sun and a cooling moon to show me my way. Just want you to hold me whenever I tumble.

9. Hold me tighter, Kiss me longer, Love me harder and I’ll be yours forever.

10. I’m not Shakespeare to write about you, I am not Piccaso to Paint you, I am just yours who wants to say “I am always with you”.

....happy valentines day CHELSEA...I Love you...your the best thing that could ever happen to meπŸ‘¦πŸ˜˜

No comments:

Post a Comment